High School Ultimate in Andover, MA
~Celebrating 20 Years~
- Registration for the 2019 season is now open! Register today!
- IMPORTANT: Parent Info-Social for parents of new and returning players. March 24, 2019. Click here for more info.
- NEW: Pre-season training, Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 pm at the Cormier Youth Center. Open to all interested students. Boys and girls, all grades. Click here for more info.
- Announcing the 2019 Andover Invitational Tournament Dates: April 27-28, 2019
- Congratulations! The 2018 JV Boys were awarded the MA High School Ultimate League Div III 2018 Season Spirit of the Game Award. All teams provide "spirit" scores of their opponents and our JV team was #1 in MA.
Andover High School Ultimate is a no-cut spring sport with Boys' and Girls' teams. (It's no-cut, not no commitment.) Practices are held Monday through Thursday starting in April. Each team participates in at least one weekend tournament. Be a part of the fastest-growing sport around. No experience necessary. Click here to learn more or here sign up for the 2019 season.
Try It Out
If you want to get a taste of ultimate, we encourage you to join us at one of our pre-season practices. Click here for more information.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our History ~ Celebrating 20 Years
The high school boys' team formed in the winter of 1999 under the leadership of two members of the Andover High School class of 2001. Interested in building on their casual after-school pick-up games, they contacted the Boston Ultimate Disc Alliance (BUDA) and Andover Youth Services (AYS) for help. Tommy Proulx, then Director of BUDA, volunteered to teach the rules and basic skills needed to play the game. Bill Fahey and Glenn Wilson of AYS provided financial aid and support infrastructure for the team.
In 2001, the AHS girls' team was founded thanks largely to the efforts of senior captains Katie McKain and Susie Araujo and AYS staff member and coach Suzie Clarke.
The year 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of our program.