I am a STAT approved, Alexander Technique teacher serving the Highlands and Morayshire area
The 'Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique' (STAT) publishes a register of teachers of the Alexander Technique.
Those listed on the register are fully qualified to teach, have public liability insurance and have undertaken to abide by a code of professional ethics.
All teaching members of STAT have to possess an up-to-date Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
For more information go to www.stat.org.uk
The Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT)
Grove Business Centre
560-568 High Road
London, N17 9TA
Tel: 0207 482 5135
The Alexander Technique helps us regain the effortless poise and balance we had in childhood.
Further Reading :
- Alexander Technique Workbook - by Richard Brennan
- Body Learning - by Michael Gelb
- How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live - by Missy Vineyard
- The Alexander Technique in Everyday Life - by Jonathan Drake
- The Alexander Principle - by Dr. Wilfred Barlow
- The Alexander Technique Birth Book - by Jonathan Drake & Ilana Machover
For more information on the man who founded the technique click here
For a STAT approved, Alexander Technique teacher
call: 01309 691 545
mob: 07871 151351 (text only)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org