How to join the AJRA:
- Complete the ONLINE application - Membership Application Part 1 (you do not have to print Part 1)
- Print and complete the documents in the Membership Application Part 2. Mail these documents, including membership fee, to the Association Secretary.
- Membership application deadline : Since our original date of 9/4/18 has passed, if you are still wanting to join AJRA, please have your paperwork submitted to the Secretary before the call-in of the rodeo. (if you have any concerns or questions, please contact the Association's Secretary: Heather Simmons at 850-951-3265 by phone or text)
- Join the NEW Remind group (directions below) to receive important updates from AJRA through text message. If you were on Remind last year, you will need to rejoin the new group. The old group will be deactivated soon!
- Read your Rule Book:
- Call-in for the FIRST rodeo! A flyer with important information will always be posted on the website for each rodeo before the designated call-in time.
- Follow Alabama Junior Rodeo Association on Facebook!
PLEASE Add the NEW Remind Group to your
Cell Phone (see directions below)
It is extremely important that you sign up for Remind notifications on your cell phone.
This is the best way to communicate important information to everyone in a timely manner.
Please follow the directions below to add the NEW Remind group to your phone.
**The old remind group from last year will be deactivated soon.**