Conditions of Entry/Attendance
- By entering the Australian Junior Chess Championships 2018 or attending as an accompanying person, you are agreeing to abide by the rules and policies published on our Child Safe & Behaviour page <here> and rules/instructions that may be posted at the venue.
- Unless you specify on the registration form that you do not wish to have photos taken, then you are implicitly granting the organizers approval to take photos of you for the photo gallery and publicity purposes.
- You will abide by the FIDE rules of chess, and follow the directions of the arbiters and organizing officials.
Only Australian citizens or Australian Permanent Residents are eligible to win a title. If you are not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, you can win the money & sponsors prizes. The title will be awarded to the next eligible competitor.
Payment process - entry is not accepted until payment is received.
Payment methods :
- Bank Transfer (preferred) :
- Account Name : Box Hill Chess Club
- Commonwealth Bank
- BSB : 063 109
- Account Number : 00900428
- reference : competitors name
- Post : Cheques payable to : Box Hill Chess Club sent to : 23 Chester street Surrey Hills, Vic 3127
- In person (locals) at BHCC on Friday nights or Sunday afternoon
(refer registration acknowledgement email for details)
Entry to two Championship events
If you enter the U8 open or U10 open, the schedule will allow you to also enter one of U12 Open, U14 Open or one of the Girls events if eligible. If you wish to enter a second event, the registration form will allow you to choose a secondary event.
Canterbury Junior Chess Club ABN : 52 352 957 553