Having a population of more than 1.3 billion people, China is the most populated country in of the world. Most global economists expect the Chinese economy to turn into the biggest in the world by the end of this century. In last few years, the number of people going to China for study purpose has increased, as a result of China’s growing economy and improving higher education system.

The student visa is categorized into an X visa and an F visa. An X visa is issued to foreigners going to China for higher studies, or fieldwork for more than six months. An F visa is issued to foreigners who come with the same purpose but for less than six months. An X visa is applicable only for 30 days from the date of entrance during which time the international student and their university must seek a temporary residence permit for the duration of their study or internship, to a maximum duration of 12 months.

Studying and living in China is rapidly becoming a major study destination for thousands of International Students for the reason that they find the cost of education and living very reasonable. Degree Programs in Majors such as engineering, science, medicine, economics, trade, and business as well as finance are highly appreciated internationally. Moreover, the Chinese government has signed an agreement of mutual acknowledgment between educational institutes in China and a number of countries that include the United States, Britain, France, Japan and 65 other countries and regions. Most universities in China offer Degree Programs in English as well.

All China Visa Categories

Student visa Visit visa

Business visa Immigration visa

Dependent visa work visa