The hidden treasure of the twelve-tone equal temperament
(dedicated to all-fourths guitar tuning community)
Logical correspondence between spatial structures and sound structures is what distinguishes regular instruments from the others, in particular the relation "translated spatial structure <--> transposed sound structure".
The relationship (morphism) between translation and transposition is not the only one. The aim of this study is to highlight, with the smallest pre-requisite, the other natural relations between spatial and sound structures.
88 musaics were first discovered by Jean-Yves Fusil (1941- 2011), through analyse geometric patterns in practice of the guitar tuned in quarters (P4 tuning), in Paris (France).
- The 88-musaics explained (where do they come)
- 88-musaics classification
- Musaic : a PCS set explorer space (in coming)
- Mathematical perspective (in coming) - see tools online : https://ocapuozzo.github.io/musaicbox/
- How do you use them ? (waiting for your experience)
- Say something, request for comments