The 2019 Party
the best friends and family reunion ever!
The 2019 Party was a friends and family reunion 15 years in the making. The party took place on June 26-30, 2019 on Kent Island, part of Maryland's Eastern Shore. People came from across the country and as far away as Italy for days of fun, reunion and connections with friends new and old. It was an unforgettable time featuring laughter, relaxation, lots of kids and family time, and some silly and special events that will long be remembered.
- A parade with antique cars, floats and delegations from 15 states;
- A singalong and fireworks show;
- A variety show featuring skits, martial arts, singing, rapping and more;
- A treasure hunt interrupted by an unexpected downpour;
- Pool time, yard games, BBQs, shared meals, campfires, and more.
The idea for the party happened way back in 2004. There were more than 150 attendees, including over 40 who weren't even born when planning started! It was a truly historic event!
Friends and family came together from all over the representing different generations, geographies, races and experiences creating new friendships and rekindling old ones.
More than 40 kids played together and all of the activities were family friendly.
Many people camped out on the premises and sang songs and shared stories around the campfire when the days' activities were over.