Here's what to expect on HOP day:
- Being outside!
- Make sure you check the forecast and put on sunscreen!
- A LOT OF WALKING!
- Please wear tennis shoes!
- Involvement in a variety of activities
- Students may be involved in a variety of activities such as...collecting, sorting and packing food donations, reading to pre-school students, making mats for the homeless and no-sew blankets for Project Linus.
Here's what you need to know:
- Pack your lunch!
- Please make sure it is disposable.
- HMS cafeteria will be closed on September 13th.
- Hats are allowed!
- No cell phones!
Volunteer opportunities are now available and are posted under the Parent Volunteer Information tab. We are looking for volunteers to help prepare for and execute the food drive as well as to chaperone our students at local pre-schools.
This year we also have the opportunity for grandparents to come to Hastings to help students make blankets for Project Linus. You can go to the Parent Volunteer Page to see all sign up opportunities.