East Montpelier Elementary Health Office
Nursing Services - Elizabeth Wirth, RN BSN NCSN
Our certified school nurse, Elizabeth Wirth is here every day to provide a variety of health services to students, staff, and the East Montpelier community. Responsibilities of the school nurse include:
- Providing nursing assessment, treatment, and first aid
- Administering and monitoring medications taken at school
- Managing communicable diseases
- Conducting annual hearing and vision screening
- Assessing and planning for students with health related concerns which may affect learning
- Communicating with families regarding health related issues
- Providing families with health-related resources and referrals
- Promoting school-wide wellness through health education
You are welcome to call or stop by to discuss any concerns or questions you have about your child's health.
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:15- 3:45 pm.
Contact Info: Phone- 802-223-7936 x 304, email- email@example.com