Agenda for Regular Board of Education Meeting
Independent School District I-053
Texas County Oklahoma
Tyrone Public School
Sixth & Beatrice
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Tyrone Board of Education, Independent School District I-053, Texas County Oklahoma will hold a Regular Meeting on August 12, 2019 at the Tyrone School Board Room located at 6th and Beatrice in the main school building.
The following is a list of business to be conducted by the Board of Education at the meeting. NOTE: The Tyrone Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve or disapprove, or take no action on any item on the agenda.
- Call meeting to order and roll call of members
- Consent Agenda
Approval of minutes at previous meetings
Approve encumbrances- General- 1-4,6-8,11-12,19,23,25,29,31-32,35-40 Building- 3,5-6,9-11,18-21,23
- Recognition of Guests
- Principal’s Report
- Superintendent’s Report
- Budget Update
- Conference Reminder August 23rd @ OKC
- Review and Sign contracts
6. Vote to approve the Procurement Plan for the 2019-2020 school year
- Vote to approve the use of SonicWall by Dell and Untangle for CIPA compliance for the 2019-2020 school year
- Vote to approve 1080 Hours option instead of days for the 2019-2020 school year
- Vote to Approve/Disapprove contract with Public Consulting Group (PCG) for Medicaid reimbursement for Speech services.
- Vote to approve a Legislative Liaison for the board
- Vote to hire Charles Rawlins for the position of Head of Maintenance for the 2019 - 2020 school year
- Vote to hire Jaxon Bell for summer help 2019
- New Business
- Vote to adjourn
POSTED BY: Jeanette Robertson
DATE: August 9, 2019
TIME: 12:00 p.m.