Helpful Tips for 5th grade:
NOTE: Please check out the quick links on the left-hand side of this page for help to many of your questions about my class.
Here are some helpful tips from the first week of school:
1. All students will in fact need a Science Notebook as stated in my Back To School supply list.
- Spiral-bound notebook (with lined notebook paper for Science class)
2. What do I do if I forget my math home link book? See steps below:
- 1. Go to the ConnectEd site: https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/
- 2. Log in (user name is capital TV+lunch number and password is the exact same thing)
- 3. Click on the brown box in the lower right hand side (EM at Home)
- 4. Click on Today's Home Link
- 5. The HL assigned for the day should come up....just print and you should be good to go.