Copyright and Plagiarism
District Student Technology Agreement/Responsible Use Agreement
Technology Agreement/RUA - These agreements provide students and parents with information regarding the use of their school-issued Chromebooks and costs associated with the devices.
District Copyright Policies
Both of the district policies below can be accessed by clicking on the links below. The links will take you to the Gamut Online site. To login please input the username: tularejt and the password: public for access.
District Student Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct - On pages 27-29 the document outlines the student responsibilities when it comes to the use of school technology.
- Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) - Assistance with proper citation and and research paper formatting
- MLA Style Center - Formatting research papers in MLA format assistance and interactive templates for student use
- MLA Formatted Google Doc - Make a copy of the Google Doc template for your use
- Turnitin - Plagiarism detector site
- Citation Machine - Free online citation generator site
- Plagiarism.org - Plagiarism information for students
- Grammarly Plagiarism Checker - Check your essays and research papers for proper citations, grammar, and before submitting
- Creative Commons - Free website to find images for student use
- Google Advanced Image Search - Find free images to use in your projects, presentations, and reports that are not copyrighted
- Sound Cloud Music Search - Download free music for your school projects
- Pexels - Free website to find images for student use