Triple Willow Mental Health Clinic, Inc
What we're doing in response to COVID-19
- Please conduct sessions through our tele-health services if you match any of the following criteria:
- If you feel ill in anyway
- If you have travelled more than 100 miles in the last month
- If you have traveled on mass transit in the last month (planes, buses, trains, etc.)
- If you have a compromised immune system
- If you fit the description of highly susceptible persons as set by the CDC
- Our tele-health service, Doxy.Me, is an EXTREMELY simple system to use, no matter your technological ability. If you were able to navigate to this page, you will be able to access your provider's virtual waiting room.
- You can type in the web address for your specific provider (ex: Doxy.Me/ProviderTWMH)
- You can find your provider on the "About Us & Sessions" page and select the "Waiting Room" link below their photo
If you do not meet the criteria above, and wish to be present for your session:
- Please stay in your vehicle until one minute before the time of your scheduled appointment
- Please wash your hands as you enter the office for your session (20 seconds with soap and warm water)
- Please provide your own water and snack as our public supply will be restricted until further notice
- Please wash your hands after session before you exit the building
We are furthering your efforts by:
- Disinfecting the entirety of the office after days which sessions are held
- Disinfecting toys after each and every use
- Washing our hands after each session between patients
- Refraining from physical contact with all patients; NO EXCEPTIONS (handshakes, side hugs, etc.)
Choose your own adventure. Where would you like to go?
A Good Understanding
This video has one of the best explinations for HOLISTIC treatment, and one of many approaches we take to recognize the entirety of you during, and throughout, your treatment with us.