Tottenville High School
Joseph Scarmato, Principal
Please read the daily Announcements for various Donation Requests from our Clubs.
- Please donate gently used coats ALL sizes until March 1, 2020 to Mr. Torres
- Collect “used” Children’s Books all year long. - Drop off in box by the back desk.
- Donate gently used prom dresses, suits and ties to room E238 for Council For Unity's prom drive.
- Get involved in Teens for Jeans by Donating a new or gently used pair of jeans for the homeless by February 29th, Jeans can be dropped off in room D304.
- Participate in our Thirst Project Penny Drive !
- Make a donation in offices that have jars labeled “ The Thirst Project”. To find the location of a jar near you, please look for our signs “penny drive location”. Remember, every penny makes a difference!
Seniors 2020 upcoming information will be posted February 3rd.
K-12 Students can Apply Now for Exciting Spring Break STEM Enrichment Programs!
This spring break, STEM is taking over the city! Kindergarten through grade 12 students can apply now to attend exciting enrichment and experiential learning programs with STEM Matters NYC. A wide range of programs are offered at sites throughout the city, including three on Staten Island!
See your guidance counselor to schedule for June Regents if you are not in the class.
June 2020 Regents Calendar
August 2020 Regents Calendar
January 2021 Regents Calendar
National Honor Society: sign up for the NHS Remind APP and/or the Twitter feed so you do not miss any important NHS info. Join Remind APP by messaging @TNHS18 to 81010 or
Our Twitter feed @tottenvillenhs.
NYC Schools District Library Page
Access Working Paper Application with your Tottenville account. Return to the Bookstore.
Message from the Principal
2019-2020 Immunization requirements
FAQ Non-Medical Exemptions from School Vaccination Requirements
Summer Travel Information
Protections for Immigrant Families
All Math classes (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus) need a TI-83Plus Calculator.
Physics classes need a TI-83 Plus Calculator.
All Earth Science and Chemistry classes require a Scientific Calculator.