is happily accepting new clients
Appointments are being scheduled:
- Monday from 9:00 a.m. till noon.
- Note: Seniors Acupuncture being scheduled at the Eppson Center from 1:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m. on Mondays.
- Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.
- Note: Seniors Taiji (free class) at the Eppson Center from 8:00 a.m. till 9:00 a.m. on Tuesdays.
- Thursdays from 9:30 a.m.till 6:00 p.m.
- Note: Seniors Beginning Taiji (free class) at the Eppson Center from 8:00 a.m. till 8:45 a.m. on Thursdays.
- Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Evening and weekends appointments available upon request. Please call or e mail for availability
- An initial Acupuncture or Asian bodywork appointment will be about ninety minutes.
- Subsequent full treatment appointments are normally sixty minutes.
- Subsequent herbal consultations are normally forty-five minutes.
Please note that full payment is due at time of service.
To schedule an appointment, you have three options:
To make our journey together easier, the three forms below are there for you to complete before your first visit. Please bring them to your initial appointment since the information you provide will allow us the maximum amount of time to focus on your treatment.
In Oriental Medicine "everything counts, nothing is neutral", consequently, something that might seem trivial or unimportant to you, could be a significant clue in understanding your wellness history and the path that we might wish to take.
The Thirdpathway Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Clinic is located at:
- 404 S 16th St, Laramie, WY 82070.
- We are located at the corner of 16th and Garfield, two blocks from campus.