Introduction to Arduino
The list below is a compilation of lessons created by myself and others. Use this site, along with other resources, to explore the wonderful world of the Arduino micro-controller.
Project 1 - Blink
Project 2 - LEDs
Project 3 - Digital Inputs
Project 4 - Red-Green-Blue (RGB) Mixer
Project 4.5 - Serial Monitor
Project 5 - Making Sounds - Programmed Music and A Light Controlled "Instrument"
Project 6 - Flame Sensor with Alarm
Project 7 - Accelerometer
Project 8 - Intro to the LCD Display
Project 8.1 - Dinosaur Game with a Pushbutton
Project 8.2 - Two Player Pushbutton Race
Project 9 - LCD Display (with Temp and Light Sensors)
Project 10 - LCD wtih RealTime Clock
Project 11 - Servo Motor Control
Project 12 - Stepper Motor
Project 13 - Printer Jam Simulation
Project 14 - Joystick Controlled Arm
Project 15 - Tollbooth with Password
Project 16 - IR Transmitter/Receiver Remote Control
Project 17 - RFID Key Fab
Project 18 - Object Avoiding Robot with Sonar
Project 19 - Reading Radio Frequency Signal
Project 20 - Remote Control Car
Project 21 - Controlling LED Matrix Squares
Project 22 - Motion Detectors
Project 23 - Advanced Timing and Interrupts to Multi-Task the Arduino
- Is your power source plugged in?
- Did you choose the right board and serial port in the "Tools" menu?
- Go back through your wiring.
- Confirm that your wiring pins match your pin assignments in your programming.
- Print values to the serial port to see what a sensor is reading or where your code is going after a certain step.
- Use the logic probe to see if your I/O pins are reading the correct values at the correct times.
- Use a multimeter to check for proper voltages, resistances, and currents.