About the Foundation
Welcome to The Foundation for Pentecostal Scholarship (TFFPS) Web site. We trust that you will find your time with us well spent.
TFFPS was founded with the singular goal of advancing biblical scholarship within the global Pentecostal family. In so doing, we hope to help advance today's move of the Holy Spirit throughout the world.
Our purpose at TFFPS is to remove financial barriers that impede Pentecostal scholarship by funding doctoral- and post-doctoral-level research projects focusing on Pentecostal theology.
We also encourage the publishing of Pentecostal scholarship by:
- Recognizing the best works of Pentecostal biblical scholarship through annual “Declaration of Excellence” awards, and
- Subsidizing the publication, promotion, or dissemination of academic works that advance the Pentecostal faith.
Pentecostal scholarship of this kind will help strengthen education within undergraduate, graduate, and seminary programs around the world. It will influence the wider academic community and, God willing, the mind of the world.
How can you help?
We are dependent upon readers such as yourself, potential friends of Pentecostal scholarship, for the support of these projects. The aggressiveness of our research agenda will be determined by the degree of your commitment. The Board of Directors as well as the Board of Advisors of TFFPS are non-salaried volunteers who believe deeply in the goals of the Foundation, but our efforts must be multiplied in order to be effective.
You can help the Foundation advance the study of Pentecostal issues by:
- Praying for God's blessings on TFFPS's efforts as well as those whom we assist
- Contributing to the financial goals or a specific project of TFFPS
- Sending this link to friends who may be interested in our work
Would you take a moment to pray about this opportunity?
Click here to make a donation now!
To mail a contribution today, send to:
The Foundation for Pentecostal Scholarship
670 Lake Overlook Drive, Suite 100
Canton, GA 30114
(make checks payable to TFFPS, or spell it out)
TFFPS is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Your contribution is tax-deductible within the limits prescribed by law.