TESOL for Children Certification Course Catalog
TESOL for Children Certification is a sixty hour self paced online course that focuses on ESL teaching methods for age groups two through seventeen, and the different developmental stages of children. Instructors focus on a variety of TESOL methodologies, classroom disciplinary methods, and which combinations of methods work best in the classroom.
- Examine the core knowledge of TESOL
- Create ESL lesson plans for young learners
- Assess and compare TESOL methods of teaching young learners
- Facilitate successful communication in the TESOL classroom
- Correctly identify methods and approaches to TESOL.
- Improvement of student achievement by creating a safe and shameless learning environment.
- Improvement of teacher confidence.
- Introduction to teaching ESL online.
- Consistently provide a classroom environment that is supportive to the latest trends of TESOL.
- Design and implement ESL lesson plans that reflect best teaching practices, and target student ESL learning needs.
- Demonstrate high expectations of all students learning.
- Monitor and assess student progress.
included are 3 e-Books, and the Teaching English to Children textbook. All materials are included in the tuition price.
TESOL for Children Certification
Upon completion participants receive TESOL for Children Certification, and optional job placement teaching English abroad to adults or children.
TESOL certification issuance is based on successful completion of required assignments, lectures, quizzes, and final assignment.
Participation requirements include a high school diploma, and fluency in English. Internet access is required to complete online studies.
Online participants access the TESOL Virtual Learning Center to interact live with American TESOL instructors, complete assignments, and view progress towards TESOL certification.
Get Started Today
- Course Name: TESOL for Children Certification (ATICP)
- Clock Hours: 60 self-paced with 12 months to complete.
- Cost: $295
- Delivery Method: Online