TESOL Advanced Certification Course Catalog
Join an interactive self paced 80 hour online course that provides a base knowledge in teaching English as a second language with focus on methods and approaches to TESOL. Participants study the theory of TESOL, and learn to create English as a second language lesson plans for presentation in a classroom.
- Examine the core knowledge of TESOL
- Create ESL lesson plans
- Assess and compare TESOL methods of teaching
- Facilitate successful communication in the TESOL classroom
- Correctly identify methods and approaches to TESOL.
- Improvement of student achievement by creating a safe and shameless learning environment.
- Improvement of teacher confidence.
- Introduction to teaching ESL online.
- Consistently provide a classroom environment that is supportive to the latest trends of TESOL.
- Design and implement ESL lesson plans that reflect best teaching practices, and target student ESL learning needs.
- Demonstrate high expectations of all students learning.
- Monitor and assess student progress.
included are 3 e-Books, and the Cambridge University Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages textbook. All materials are included in the tuition price.
TESOL Advanced Certification
Upon completion participants receive TESOL Advanced Certification, and optional job placement teaching English abroad to adults or children.
TESOL certification issuance is based on successful completion of required assignments, lectures, quizzes, and final assignment.
Participation requirements include a high school diploma, and fluency in English. Internet access is required to complete online studies.
Online, participants access the TESOL Virtual Learning Center to interact live with American TESOL instructors, complete assignments, and view progress towards TESOL certification.
Get Started Today
- Course Name: TESOL Advanced Certification (ATIAC)
- Clock Hours: 80 self-paced with 12 months to complete.
- Cost: $295
- Delivery Method: Online