Current Nutrition: Human Body Composition - Metabolism & Cretan/Mediterranean Diet
Registrations are submitted online. Upon payment of registration fee, participants will receive a confirmation of registration and a receipt of payment.
Registration fee: 450,00€ per person
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to academic sessions
- Summer School Pack (badge, CD with teaching material, final program)
- Coffee breaks
- Transfer by bus from the center of Sitia to the premises of the Department and return back to Sitia at the end of each daily session
- Reception Drink
- Official Dinner
- Daily trip to Palm Beach of Vai followed by a visit to Toplou Monastery on Sunday 26 of August
Registration Desk and Administrative Secretariat
Participants will receive their Summer School Pack at the registration desk during the reception drink (evening of August 22nd) or in the morning of August 23rd at the Administrative Office of the Dept. of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Accommodation is not included in the Registration fee
- Daily meals are not included in the Registration fee except of the Official dinner
- In terms of health care issues, all non-Greek participants are obliged to acquire a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
How to pay
Successful applicants are obliged to make the deposit of their full Registration fee (450,00€) in a specific bank account. Registration of successfull Applicants including payment of Registration fee, deadline: 16 July 2018.
Laboratory of Dietetics & Human Body Composition