What is the Trail Of Terror?
- A haunted walk through the woods to benefit the Ocean View Fire Company
What Should I Wear?
- The walk is outdoors with a covered queue line area and indoor concessions/waiting area at the end. For your safety please wear closed toe footwear suitable for loose soil.
When is The Haunt Open?
- The queue line area opens at 7PM and stops accepting new guests at 10PM. Everyone in line by 10PM will go through the haunt.
Is it Scary?
- YES! The Trail is recommended for ages 12 and up. Monster protection glow bracelets will be available for little ones so our ghouls will leave them alone. A no-scare sensory friendly event will be held from 2-4 PM on Saturday October 27th.
Is there food or drink available?
- Yes! The trail ends at our fire hall, with concessions and entertainment for all ages. The hall is open to the public, and also available for anyone in your group who does not walk the trail.
Where do i park?
- Free parking is available at the fire hall. Overflow parking is also available and there will be staff present to direct you there if the main lot is full.
Is the trail handicapped accessible?
- There is handicapped accessible parking available in the main lot. The trail is outdoors on grass and soil with a few small inclines. Persons needing assistance will be accommodated.
What can I expect in the Trail Of Terror?
- Strobe lights, fog, smoke machines, darkness, loud noises, animatronics, scare actors, and more......