What is the Trail Of Terror?
- A haunted walk through the woods to benefit the Ocean View Fire Company
Is it rain or shine?
- Check www.facebook.com/OVTrailOfTerror for weather related updates. We will open in light rain, however reserve the right to call the event for heavy rain, lightning, extreme cold, or dangerous winds.
What Should I Wear?
- The walk is outdoors with a covered queue line area. For your safety please wear closed toe footwear suitable for loose soil.
When is The Haunt Open?
- The queue line area opens at 7PM and stops accepting new guests at 10PM. Everyone in line by 10PM will go through the haunt.
Is it Scary?
- YES! The Trail is recommended for ages 12 and up. Monster protection glow bracelets will be available for little ones so our ghouls will focus their efforts elsewhere. A no-scare sensory friendly event will be held from 2-4 PM on Saturday October 24th.
Can I bring my child/infant?
- For their safety no small children can be carried through the trail, we don't want anyone dropped due to uneven terrain or sudden scares.
Is there food or drink available?
- Yes! We have a local food truck available outside the queue line area.
Where do i park?
- Free parking is available at the fire hall. Free overflow parking is also available and there will be staff present to direct you there if the main lot is full.
Is there a dropoff/rideshare location?
- A dropoff/pickup lane is available at the entrance of the parking lot, we ask vehicles load/unload quickly to keep traffic moving
Is the trail handicapped accessible?
- There is handicapped accessible parking available in the main lot. The trail is outdoors on grass and soil with a few small inclines. Persons needing assistance will be accommodated.
What can I expect in the Trail Of Terror?
- Strobe lights, fog, smoke machines, darkness, loud noises, animatronics, scare actors, and more......