Sutton Public Schools is pleased to offer
BEFORE SCHOOL AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
for students in grades K-5
SUMMER VACATION PROGRAM
for students in grades K-6
Tax ID #046001317
Sutton Extension Programs is a self sustained series of programs that serves to provide a safe and healthy environment for the children of Sutton before school, after school and throughout the summer. The programs are sustained independently through a tuition system, and all proceeds serve to benefit Sutton Public Schools.
New for 1/2 Days: Discovery Groups!
Included in the cost of 1/2 days, your child will participate in 1 of 6 discovery groups:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Food (preparing food, nutrition)
- Imagination (painting, acting, creating)
- Community (service projects to support local and global organizations)
- Environment (activities based on weather and nature)
- Fitness (movement, sports)
More information and sign ups will be provided the month prior to the half day. Please remember, 1/2 days are registered for and paid for before the school year starts. They are an additional $21 per 1/2 day.