Machu Picchu Add-on
Located 7,972 feet above sea level and perched on a mountain ridge, the magical ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a site not to be missed!
As an add-on option, Surf For Life and our project partner, AASD, are offering a guided tour for participants that will begin Saturday, after your week of volunteer service. It includes the following:
- Saturday transportation to Aguas Calientes
- Saturday night accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Sunday morning transportation up to Machu Picchu, entrance and guided tour
- Sunday afternoon transportation to Cusco
- Sunday night accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Cusco
Cost: $450* per person: Full payment due Friday, August 30th
- Week 1 Add-on Dates: Saturday, September 28 to Monday, September 30
- Week 2 Add-on Dates: Saturday, October 5 to Monday, October 7
If you are interested in adding Machu Picchu on to your trip, please send us an email for more details!
*Cost may be less, depending on the number of people that sign up. And please note that the add-on is not tax deductible nor eligible for a match.