Shufan Sung, Esq.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Golden Gate University School of Law, SJD; UCLA School of Law, LLM; National Taiwan University School of Law, JD
- Bar Leadership Institute Recipient, State Bar of Arizona, 2017-2018
- UC Berkeley School of Law, Visiting Scholar
- Articles Writer, American Bar Association (ABA) newsletter and Los Angeles Daily Journal; California Bar Association Magazine- the Practitioner
- Speaker, ABA sponsored Fulbright Symposium
- Member, UCLA School of Law Alumni Association
- Merit Scholarship Winner, California Bar Association Scholarship Winner
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- Taiwan Bar Association
- United States District Court, Central District of California in Los Angeles
- Vice Chair, Board Member, Litigation Section, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
Anthony Sung, Esq.
Attorney at Law, Of Counsel (Only for Taiwanese Clients), Member of Taiwan Bar Association
Dr. Anthony Sung is one of the most knowledgeable counsels in Taiwan with more than 30 years practice experience. His practice involves broadly in international commercial litigation and international investment. He served in the Taiwanese court for many years before pursuing private practice. With solid courtroom experience, he is well-respected for the superior legal knowledge when later on he becomes an attorney. Dr. Sung serves as of counsel of the firm and advise clients on legal matters related to Taiwanese laws. For Taiwanese legal matters, Dr. Sung will be an invaluable assets to your company. He earned his law degree from Soochow University in Taipei, Taiwan.
Copyright © 2017 Sung Law Group, PLLC. All right Reserved.