We would like to thank our corporate sponsors:
- Click here for access to the 2018 track season calendar (practices/meets/important dates)
- Congratulations to the men's varsity, women's varsity, and women's junior varsity for placing 1st at the Suburban Blue Conference meet last Wednesday. All athletes performed to the best of their abilities and represented their respective program with class.
- The end of the year track banquet (for all track athletes on the 2018 men's/women's teams) has been changed due to a scheduling conflict. The banquet will now be held on Tuesday, May 22nd from 6-8pm in the High School commons. If you would like to help in any way with the banquet please contact Jenny Couch at: email@example.com or contact Kelli Hoffman at: firstname.lastname@example.org Any help would be much appreciated!
- For the banquet we need the following to be brought by each class: Freshman and Sophomores: side dish. Juniors and Seniors: dessert. Hot dogs will be provided at the banquet donated by Price Chopper of Kearney.
- The Running Well Store is a great place to take your athlete in order to get the proper running shoes. There is a location at Barry Road that is very convenient. You can also visit their web-site at: www.TheRunningWellStore.com
- Simply text @ktrack to 81010 in order to receive updates and keep in touch with Kearney Track and Field. This service will be used this year in place of mass emails.
- Follow the Kearney Women's track team on twitter- @kearneygtf
- Follow the Kearney Men's track team on twitter- @kearneybtf