Far Infrared Sauna Therapy
Far Infrared Sauna Therapy with chromotherapy lights available at Clayton location only.
What is Far Infrared Sauna therapy?
Far infrared sauna therapy heats the body directly rather than simply warming the air, it raises the core body temperature and produces a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where most toxins reside. Your sweat then pushes out the toxins, cleansing your body and rejuvenating your skin. Far infrared also aids in blood pressure reduction and weight loss, along with a wide range of other health benefits
Prior to your first infrared sauna session you will be required to read and sign an informed consent document which details information for you to gauge whether the use of a sauna is appropriate for you. Sessions can be 15-45 minutes in length and best results are received with regular usage.
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification - Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification – Helps heal the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. It stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Pain Relief - Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
- Improve Sleep Quality - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
- Cellular Health - Infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Improves Circulation - Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits using an infrared sauna a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
- Weight Loss - Studies have shown that a far infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories in a single session! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Wound Healing - Scientific research has concluded that near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.
What is Chromotherapy?
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms. Chromotherapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each color of which addresses a distinct need.