ETR Cougar Tracks
June 12, 2019
June 13 - 8th Grade Recognition Ceremony at SHS
June 13 - 8th Grade Dismissal at 10:30 AM
June 14 - 10:30 AM Dismissal for all students
June 17 - 10:30 AM Dismissal for all students and last day
8th Grade Recognition Ceremony
Thursday, June 13, 2019
Practice will be from 8:00-10:00 AM at Springfield High School.
The 8th grade recognition ceremony starts at 7:00 PM in the SHS auditorium.
Each family has been given three wristbands. You must be wearing your wristband for admission to the ceremony.
Parents just a reminder that you only have two weeks left for a 15% discount on your order.
In June, it drops to 10% off.
9th Grade Class Officers
Congratulations to the following students who have been selected for the 2019-2020 9th Grade School Officers:
Abigail Barlam, Bianca Brown, Alena Chung, John Council and Danny Niklauski
Bus Procedure for Friends Riding Home w/Friends
Here is the process we are being asked to follow for students riding the bus with a friend:
1. The student riding a bus must be a bus student.
2. Approvals/requests should be sent from both parents to the principal requesting child “a” rides home with child “b”.
3. The principal approves and advises transportation
4. Transportation will advise the driver they will have an additional student riding home that day… please send me the name of both students when letting us know.
5. Preferably this is done more then ½ hour prior to pick up so we have time to advise the drivers.
Student Directory Information
The ETR Student Directory is now posted on the Home and School website. The password to access the directory is etr1819.
Information about Security Clearances for Volunteers
If you handed in your Security Clearances last year to any of our schools in the Springfield School District, we would have this information in our system and it is good for five years. There is no need for you to give us another copy.
If you have any questions about this information that is needed you can click below to go directly to our SSD Website: SSDCougars.org > Parents > Security Clearances
Three clearances are needed to be a chaperone or volunteer:
- Affidavit if you lived in PA more than 10 years. The affidavit takes the place of getting your fingerprinting clearance. PA has waived the cost to do your fingerprinting if you lived in PA for more than 10 years.