Join the Mastery Communications Twitter chat on 8/16 at 3pm ET
Post date: Aug 16, 2017 5:55:28 PM
It’s the mid-way point for mastery week. Today we are sharing how to use an equity lens when planning CBE communications. At 3pm EST today, August 16, join us for one hour to chat Moderated by Chris Sturgis. Educators from across the country will talk about how these topics interact and share their thoughts and best practices.
Use the hashtag #masteryweek tap into the conversation and share your thoughts!
New to twitter chats? Follow these simple guidelines:
- Take some time to review our questions. It will be useful to have some answers typed up in advance.
- Q1: How does mastery drive equity?
- Q2: How can mastery approaches empower students?
- Q3: How can schools use mastery and equity effectively in their communications?
- Prepare a question of your own to ask during the Q&A.
- Prepare to share resources that you love on mastery and equity
- Search for the #masteryweek hashtag on Twitter at 3pm on 8/16.
- Be sure that you are following the “Latest” tweets.
- Look out for tweets from @sturgis_chris
- When Chris posts a question, retweet, reply, and hear what others have to say.
- We will use the Q1:A1 format, so be sure to put A# in front of your answers to any questions.