The FAFSA and CA Dream Act will be available to file on October 1, and students and parents/guardians should work together to fill the form out as quickly as possible. While the form is technically not due until March 2, you'll will have a better chance of receiving financial aid if you fill out the form as soon as it becomes available. That's because a lot of schools and states provide financial aid on a first come, first serve basis.

Click on the resources/videos tab for financial aid workshops to help you complete your application.

If you are ready to apply click on the button below.

Which application do I fill out (FAFSA or Dream Act)?

Please follow the flow chart below to determine which application you should be filling out.

You can only file 1 application!!!

Types of Financial Aid offered

with FAFSA

Types of Financial Aid offered

with Dream Act