- The Everything Bagel (3pm-4pm): Why limit your listening to just one genre? Like the many seasonings and flavors of the classic everything bagel, we'll explore music from current indie pop to your mom's favorite songs from the 80's. Listen to "The Everything Bagel" and get your weekly schmear of great music! Hosted by Emma Potts
- The Sign of the Times (4pm-5pm): Exploring songs from every decade 1960's until now. Delve into new indie/alternative rock releases and the 6 decades of songs that inspired them. Hosted by Grace Styve
- Punks and Poets (5pm-6pm): Just a girl with semi-awkward commentary coming to you live with folk and alternative rock beats that'll make stop, relax, and think about the inner workings of the world for a few minutes. Hosted by Emerson Brazile
- (MG)^2 (6pm-7pm): Tune into some swanky sauce dished out by MG^2, a combination of two DJ's that play tunes exclusively from vinyl records. Hosted by Matt Gottsacker and Matt Gannon
- Nothing to be Mada 'Bout (7pm-8pm): The highlight of your day: doing nothing. Tune in when life is too just much and you need to mellow out to your favorite songs with me, Mada! Hosted by Mada Brielmaier.
- Mana (8pm-9pm): "Mana" is translated form the native language of New Zealand to mean "spirit" or "power." Hosted by Tannock Blair, the show looks to explore the mana of music. Listen to carefully curated playlists every week, interspersed with deeper discussions on the meanings, legacies, and stories behind the music. If radio were a mixtape, it would be Mana. Hosted by Tannock Blair.
- Worst of Westminster (9pm-10pm): A genre bender that explores a different type of music each week with an emphasis on an appreciation of the music itself. This eclectic mix of music is to celebrate an art form that brings all cultures together. Join the Worst of as we delve into progenitors, cultural origins, derivative forms, subgenres, fusion genres, and discuss what the genre has become today. Hosted by Bryce Huges and Colton Nettleton.
- Apocolypse Now (1pm-2pm): A show for music solely from 2012 and earlier. Hosted by Liv Gartlan.
- ______, Paper, Scissors (2pm-3pm): Music that will make you want to play air guitar! Hosted by Patrick Sullivan
- Mood Swings (3pm-4pm): Moody boy plays a themed blend of music that fits his mood from that week while occasionally interweaving in some song dissection. You can expect to hear everything from psych rock to folk to hip hop- whatever his fickle brain is feeling at the time. Hosted by Ryan Lawless
- Coffee for Two (5pm-6pm): We will be playing a random mix of chill music that you can curl up and listen to with a hot mug of coffee. Hosted by: Marnie Alvord and Ellen Sever
- Tea Time (6pm-7pm): A girl who plays music mostly from your favorite musicals Hosted by Molly Jackson
- Listen Between the Lines (7pm-8pm): Description: Have you ever wondered what that one song is really all about? Listen Between The Lines has got you covered. Tune in to jam out and discuss the meaning behind the music. Hosted by Alex Bakken.
- Everything You Never Asked For (8pm-9pm): Songs from my favorite artists, new songs I've discovered, and music I'm enjoying at the moment. Tune in to hear more! Hosted by Alexis Stogner.
- So Far, So Good (9pm-10pm): This is a show done by a guy who wants to show his music taste to the world. Whether it's indie or pop, hip-hop or jazz, or anything in- between, you might hear it on this show. Join him as he figures out more music that he likes 'cause he doesn't know anything. Got it? Got it. Cool. So far, so good. hosted by Matthew chambers
- The Hangover Cure (10am-11am): Hosted by Tom Bergan and Sarah Morrissey.
- The Morning After Show (1pm-2pm): Clarifying thoughts of yesterday's melodrama. Hosted by Andrea Simms.
- Terrbear's Shuffle (5pm-6pm): Join Terrbear as he plays all the random music on his playlist. Hosted by Terry Clark.
- Streaming for Vengeance (7pm-8pm): Streaming for Vengeance delivers the firepower you need to rock hard on the weekend by bringing you heavy metal/hard rock tracks from the 70s and after. Tune in weekly with your air guitars and get fired up until the night comes in! Hosted by Jesus Avalos
Shows by Genre
MK's Monday Moods, Office Hours, The Stew, Lucidity, The Best You've Never Heard, Everything You've Never Asked For, The Daley Dose, Apples to Oranges, The Morning After Show, What Day is It?, The Sunday Slowdown, The Beats You Need, The Price you Pay for Being Indie
Sun's Up with DINO, Power Hour With L and D, Self Made Radio
Silk Sheets and Freaky Beats, Soul Junction
+1 BPM, Synth Party
Don't Call Me Punk
Streaming for Vengeance
The F Word, Millenials Ruin Everything
Balkania, (MG)^2, The SLUsical, Faces for Radio, Pre-Apocalypse
Nothing To Be Mada 'Bout, Worst of Westminster, Terrbear's Shuffle, Suburban Crisis, The Hangover Cure, Listen Between the Lines,
- Some Local Flavor (11am-12pm): Join your friendly neighborhood non-local for a music show with an emphasis on upcoming concerts and local artists. Music will vary week to week from Alt to Jazz Rap to Bluegrass, and everything in between. Hosted by Carter Franz
- The Midday Memo (1pm-2pm): A mix of alternative, rock, and folk music, including some of my current favorite songs and new releases. A refreshing mix of music genres to pump up the listeners. Hosted by Mary Kate Boland
- Crazy Poor Asian (4pm-5pm): An exploration of multiple different genres. Committed to finding and expressing one's own personality through music and good vibes. Tune in for a random mix of classic rock, pop-rock, classical, opera, bluegrass, kpop, and country! Hosted by Lia Rubinelli
- Silk Sheets and Freaky Beats (5pm-6pm): Lots of r & b elements as well as many interesting beats with soulful singers. Hosted by Manisha Wohlford
- Office Hours (6pm-7pm): "Office Hours” is not. Join your local KSLU Music Director for an hour of breeze-shooting, Sixpence None the Richer, and general noise. Kiss me out of the bearded barley. Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift you open hand. Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance silvermoon's sparkling. So kissme” Hosted by Brigid Dolan
- Long Live Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch (8pm-9pm): Not what you'd expect. Hosted by Olivia Lindstrom.
- The Stew (9pm-10pm): Recipe: Combine equal parts indie-alt, bluegrass, punk and rock. Let ingredients blend together for one hour a week. And enjoy! Hosted by Christine Maida.
- West Coast Vibes (12pm-1pm): A variety of pop, classics, and some days where i will mix them up! over all West coast vibes will be some chill bops! Hosted by: Kateryna Gehlhaar
- Balkania (2pm=3pm): Let's take a trip to the Balkans! We're two Balkan DJ's playing the freshest beats from the Balkan region and beyond for an hour of non-stop groovin'. We can guarantee you'll be on your feet jammin' with us or your money back! Hosted by Samira Nukic & Valdeta Suljic
- In the City (4pm-5pm): Good music for the good people of St. Louis, featuring mostly indie rock from the 60's to now. Occasional album reviews as well as information/fun facts from local campus experts regarding narwhals and other subjects of interest. Hosted by Marino Aldaz
- Lucidity (6pm-7pm): A mix up of different genres, from oldies, light rock and alternative to hip hop and reggae. Tune in to gain clarity concerning song meanings and to gain a greater understanding of the musical world. Hosted by Joe Schwartz and Victoria Segovia
- The Categorical Imperative (7pm-8pm): Hosted by DJ Lovegood
- Indifferent Ohio (8pm-9pm): Description: A girl straight outta the suburbs and now living in a big city undergoes an identity crisis in college through her music. Depending on who she decides to be week to week, you might hear from instrumental to oldies to indie music and much more. Hosted by Erin Kahle.
- The Best You've Never Heard (9pm-10pm): An eclectic mix of music that showcases hidden gems from little known and mainstream rock bands that will range from the 60's to present day music. This show offers many subcategories of rock, particularly alternative rock, as well as folk, acoustic, soul, and many more. Consider it your musical education. Hosted by Caleigh Horan.
- Apples to Oranges (12pm-1pm): Focusing on comparing topics and songs that one may not view as comparable. Finding commonalities between, well, uncommon things. Hosted by Elizabeth Cranstoun, Ellen Daniels, Mary Wilton, and Grace Wilmot.
- The SLUsical Theatre (1pm-2pm): A unique show that discusses musical theatre and plays all show tunes, ranging from staples like Phantom of the Opera and Wicked to High School Musical and Dear Evan Hansen. Hosted by Hannah Scheckel
- Sleepless in St. Louis (9pm-10pm): Tune in for a nocturnal student’s favorite songs. With music as inconsistent as she is, you might get alternative, throwbacks, musicals, or just angsty teen music in general. Hosted by Jordan Curtis
- The Jenna Brenna Show (1pm-2pm): Hosted by Brenna Wall and Jenna Greiner
- Soul Junction (3pm-4pm): Your one-stop shop for all of the latest and greatest jazz, funk, and soul... as well as some more obscure tracks that also fit under that category. Some shows will be free-form, others will have a specific theme, but it'll always be the best jazz and soul that I've been playing non-stop that week. Let's go on a musical road-trip! Hosted by Brendan Eckert.
- Faces for Radio (4pm-5pm): Our show will take you on an audible road trip across America. Please join us each week as we showcase artists and songs from a different state! Hosted by Michela De Luca and Eva France.
- Rough Sketches (5pm-6pm): Tune in to listen to under appreciated songs on an under appreciated college radio station. Hear the stories behind the songs and wrap up your week with music that will keep your toes tapping and your fingers snapping. Hosted by Sophie Mueller
- The Beats You Need (7pm-8pm): Bringing listeners a great mix of Indie/Alternative music, but also feature a large arrange of different genres such as electronic, rap, rock and roll and from time to time some good throwbacks. So feel free to tune in, turn on, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode! Hosted by Gabrielle Massman.
- Don't Call Me Punk (8pm-9pm): Exploring all of the angst that is punk rock, including sub-genres such as skate punk, ska punk, pop punk, and much more. Featuring female artists from these categories to emphasize their importance in the scene. Join us on the first Sunday of the month for an all girls show! Hosted by Ashleigh Montgomery and Jared Gill.
- Millenials Ruin Everything (9pm-10pm): A talk show that discusses topics pertinent to the SLU community. From sexual health to systematic racism within the St. Louis area, we talk about everything relevant to the lives of SLU students. Hosted by Alexis Stogner and Rossana Sandoval.