- Evaluating Linear Approximations in a Two-country Model with Occasionally Binding Borrowing Constraints, 2015 (with Alexis Anagnostopoulos; The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 15(1), 43-91)
- Online appendix providing first and second order perturbation solutions to the model and proving the results in the paper.
- Policy Distortions, Farm Size, and the Overuse of Agricultural Chemicals in China, 2018. (with Yiyun Wu, Xican Xi, Deming Luo, Baojing Gu, Shu Kee Lam, Peter Vitousek, and Deli Chen; PNAS, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States, 115(27), 7010-7015)
- Media Coverage: Reference News (in Chinese，《参考消息》), Caixin (in English, 《财新网》)
- Also featured in Frontiers 2018/19: Emerging Issues of Environmental Concern published by the United Nations Environment Programme.
- The Size Distribution of Firms and Industrial Water Pollution: A Quantitative Analysis of China, 2018 (Revision requested American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics; with Ji Qi and Xican Xi) (NEW VERSION COMING SOON! Updated: 06/12/2018)
- Online appendix providing additional materials pertaining to the paper.
- The Welfare Implications of Fiscal Consolidations in Low-income Countries, 2018. (with with Adrian Peralta-Alva, Xuan S. Tam, and Marina M. Tavares) (NEW VERSION! Updated: 12/11/2018)
- This is a substantially revised version of the older paper "The Macroeconomic and Distributional Implications of Fiscal Consolidations in Low-income Countries, (IMF Working Paper 18/146)."
Work in Progress:
- Why Does U.S Public Debt Flow to China? 2018. (with Marina Azzimonti)
- A Toolkit for Analyzing the Welfare Implications of Fiscal Policies.
- Version 2.0 Online (Updated 03/11/2019)! Download the package from GitHub.
- Major Updates include: 1) Transitional Dynamics, and 2) Welfare Decomposition. Check Appendix A of the User's Guide for other improvements.
- This toolkit provides graphical interfaces to conduct quantitative experiments similar to those in the paper "The Welfare Implications of Fiscal Consolidations in Low-income Countries."
- (Deprecated) Download the Old Version of the Toolkit. (Updated: 01/23/2018, please refer to History_of_Update.txt in the decompressed package for updating history.)
Temporarily Suspended Projects:
- Job Training, Financial Frictions and Unemployment Outflow Rates, 2014. (Updated: 11/12/2014)
- This paper has been funded with Federal funds from the U.S. Department of Labor under contract number DOLQ121A21885. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Housing Investment and the Household Life-cycle Portfolio Choice Puzzle, 2013. (Updated: 04/12/2013)