Call For Papers
We invite researchers at an early stage of their career (no age limit) to submit a 2-page position paper.
This should include their past, present and future work, a short bio, and topic suggestions for discussions. Poster presentation by all participants is expected. However, posters need only present current work and not necessarily be from a published paper.
We invite broad participation. Example submission topics include, but are not limited to:
- Models of dialogue: statistical, symbolic, and hybrid approaches
- Evaluation methodology for dialogue systems
- Semantics, pragmatics, and context in dialogue systems
- Incremental spoken dialogue systems
- Situated interaction with virtual and robotic agents
- Psycholinguistic influences on dialogue system design
- Establishing social relationships and engagement with the user
- Data collection and dataset sharing for statistical models
- Industry development cycles, requirements, and applications
Please use the LaTeX template, which can be downloaded from here.
Position papers can be submitted via YRRSDS2019 on EasyChair.
The position papers will be reviewed by a member of the organizing committee and at least one member of the advisory committee.
- We will check if the applicant research interests are suitable for them to take part in YRRSDS.
- We will select the topics of interest pointed out by the applicants and prepare the program according to that.
- We will provide feedback on the position paper and might contribute with ideas to the applicant research.
Submission open May 15, 2019
Submission deadline June 2, 2019
Acceptance notification July 12, 2019
Registration open July 18, 2019
YRRSDS 2019 September 9-10, 2019