- Benoit Sohet (2018-2021): "Coupled optimization problems for charging/routing with electrical vehicles in urban areas" co-advised with O. Beaude (EDF R&D) and A. Jeandin (EDF R&D).
- Tesnim Naceur (2017-2020): "Differential pricing in networks with partial information".
- Nesrine Ben Khalifa (2013-2016): "Evolutionary Games in complex networks" co-advised with R. El Azouzi (UAPV). Now Post-doc at Orange Labs.
- Bayrem Tounsi (2012-2016) : "Hierarchical game models for transportation networks" co-advised with L. Brotcorne (INRIA). Now Engineer at INRIA.
- Alexandre Reiffers (2012-2016) : "Game theory for competitions and collusions in communication networks" co-advised with E. Altman (INRIA). Now researcher at SafranTech.
- Habib Sidi (2009-2012) : "Distributed algorithms in autonomous and heterogenous networks" co-advised with R. El Azouzi (UAPV). Now consultant in Networking Technologies.
- Oussama Habachi (2009-2012) : "Optimization of Partially Observable Systems in Wireless Networks : Game Theory, Self-adaptivity and Learning" co-advised with R. El Azouzi (UAPV). Now Assistant Professor at University of Limoges.
- Essaid Sabir (2007-2010) : "MAC Protocols Design and a Cross-layered QoS Framework for Heterogeneous Wireless Networks" co-advised with R. El Azouzi (UAPV). Now Assistant Professor at University of Casablanca.
- Hamidou Tembine (2006-2009) : "Evolutionary Games and its applications in Wireless Networks" co-advised with R. El Azouzi (UAPV) and E. Altman (INRIA). Now Assistant Professor at NYU Abu Dhabi.
- Benoit Sohet "Coupled bi-level programs for energy and transport in smart cities", M. Sc. 2018.
- Frédéric Simard "A Bilevel Model of Electric Vehicle Routing with Minimal Charger Capacities", M. Sc. 2016.
- Chadine Ganouni "Patrol optimization problem", M. Eng 2016.
- Fran.cois-Xavier Legenvre "Game theory applied to Protection against SIS Epidemics in Complex Networks", M. Sc. 2016.
- Mohamed Boulanouar "Game Theoretical models and algorithms applied to transportation networks", M. Sc., 2014.
- Nicolas David, "A competitive queuing model for the last-mile delivery problem", M. Sc., 2013.
- Tu Anh Do, "Asynchronous Distributed Algorithms in non-cooperative games", M. Sc., 2010.
- Habib Sidi, "Distributed Algorithms in Heterogeneous Networks", M. Eng., 2009.
- Nelson Vicuna, "Performance of SCTP in Wireless Networks", M. Sc., 2008.
- V. Douros : "Cost and profit sharing mechanisms in heterogeneous networks". 2015/2016
- J. Moras : "Learning algorithms in wireless networks". 2010/2011
- I. Mabrouki : "Evolutionary games for DTN". 2009/2010