Yezekael Hayel received his M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics in 2001 and a M.Sc in Computer Science in 2002 both from the University of Rennes 1. He has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Rennes 1 and INRIA, obtained in 2005. He is currently an associate professor at the University of Avignon, France. He works in the Networking group from 2006, this group is part of the computer science laboratory (LIA/CERI) of the University of Avignon.
His research interests include game theoretical models applied to communication, social and transport networks. He is also interested in bio-inspired frameworks and pricing techniques for controling and optimizing complex networks. He is involved in several international and national projects.
From September 2014 to August 2015, I was an invited professor in the school of Engineering , Laboratory for Agile and Resilient Complex Systems (LARX) and Center for Advanced Technology in Telecommunication (CATT), at New York University.
Between March 2016 and July 2019, I was the director of the School of Computer Science/Engineering (CERI) of the University of Avignon.
Since July 2019, I am the director of Doctoral School 536 "AgroSciences & Sciences" of Avignon University.
- L'article "Modéliser l'évolution des opinions" vient de paraître dans le journal du CNRS.
- General co-chair of the conference NETGCOOP 2018 (www.netgcoop.org).
-Nouvel article "Epidemic Model and Partially Observable Stochastic Games for Cyber deception" (version pdf).
- Nominated director of Doctoral School 536 "AgroSciences & Sciences" in July 2019.
-Elected head of CERI (ceri.univ-avignon.fr) in March 2016.
- Defense of my habilitation (HdR) December 4, 2013.
- Elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior Member since April 2017.