Yezekael Hayel received his M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics in 2001 and a M.Sc in Computer Science in 2002 both from the University of Rennes 1. He has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Rennes 1 and INRIA, obtained in 2005. He is currently an associate professor at the University of Avignon, France. He works in the Networking group from 2006, this group is part of the computer science laboratory (LIA/CERI) of the University of Avignon.
His research interests include game theoretical models applied to communication, social and transport networks. He is also interested in bio-inspired frameworks and pricing techniques for controling and optimizing complex networks. He is involved in several international and national projects.
From September 2014 to August 2015, I was an invited professor at NYU-Polytechnic school of Engineering in the Laboratory for Agile and Resilient Complex Systems (LARX) and Center for Advanced Technology in Telecommunication (CATT).
Since March 2016, I am the director of the School of Computer Science/Engineering (CERI) of the University of Avignon.
- L'article "Modéliser l'évolution des opinions" vient de paraître dans le journal du CNRS.
- General co-chair of the conference NETGCOOP 2018 (www.netgcoop.org).
- Elected head of CERI (ceri.univ-avignon.fr) in March 2016.
- Defense of my habilitation (HdR) December 4, 2013.
- Elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior Member since April 2017.