Email: xlzhao at math dot ucsb dot edu
I am an assistant professor at University of California, Santa Barbara. I was a Zelevinsky Research Instructor at Northeastern University, working with Emanuele Macrì. I obtained my Ph.D. from University of Michigan in 2015, under the supervision of Herb Clemens and Karen Smith.
- Derived categories of quartic double fivefolds (joint with Chen, Cheng, Feng, Perry), in preparation.
- Period integrals and Hodge modules (joint with Flapan, Walters), in preparation.
- On the Picard groups of moduli spaces of sheaves on algebraic surfaces (joint with Jun Li, Lin, Nuer), in preparation.
- Elliptic quintics on cubic fourfolds, O'Grady 10, and Lagrangian fiberations (joint with Li, Pertusi), in preparation.
- Stability conditions on Gushel-Mukai fourfolds (joint with Perry, Pertusi), in preparation.
- A refined derived Torelli theorem for Enriques surfaces (joint with Li, Nuer, Stellari), in preparation.
- Twisted cubics on cubic fourfolds and stability conditions (joint with Li, Pertusi), arXiv: 1802.01134, submitted.
- On the group of zero-cycles of holomorphic symplectic varieties (joint with Marian), arXiv: 1711.10045, submitted.
- Derived categories of K3 surfaces, O'Grady's filtration, and zero-cycles on holomorphic symplectic varieties (joint with Shen, Yin), arXiv: 1705.06953, to appear in Compositio Mathematica.
- The Torelli Theorem for cubic fourfolds (joint with Bayer, Lahoz, Macrì, Stellari) - appendix to Stability conditions on Kuznetsov components by Bayer, Lahoz, Macrì, Stellari, arXiv: 1703.10839, submitted.
- Smoothness and Poisson structures of Bridgeland moduli spaces on Poisson surfaces (joint with Li), Math. Z. 291 (2019), 437-447.(pdf)
- Bridgeland stability conditions on Fano threefolds (joint with Bernardara, Macrì, Schmidt), Épijournal de Géométrie Algébrique 1 (2017), Article Nr. 2. (pdf)
- Birational models of moduli spaces of coherent sheaves on the projective plane (joint with Li), Geometry & Topology 23-1 (2019), 347-426. (pdf)
- Nef cones of Hilbert schemes of points on surfaces (joint with Bolognese, Huizenga, Lin, Riedl, Schmidt, Woolf), Algebra & Number Theory 10-4 (2016), 907--930. (pdf)
- Topological Abel-Jacobi mapping and Jacobi inversion, University of Michigan thesis. (pdf)
- The MMP for deformations of Hilbert schemes of points on the projective plane (joint with Li), Algebraic Geometry 5 (3) (2018) 1-35. (pdf)