Ph.D. @ University of Colorado Boulder
I'm currently a 3rd Ph.D. student of Information Science (advised by Prof. Michael J. Paul) @ the University of Colorado Boulder. Previously, I graduated from the Chinese Academy of Sciences with MSc. degree in Computer Science.
My current research interest is in domain adaptation & transfer learning, with applications in health informatics. For example, I modeled and analyzed public health issues (flu vaccination services and mental health) via social media. I also had some experience in multilingual transfer learning of named entity recognition.
In my free time, I enjoy hiking and doing volunteering works. I volunteered in YMCA, One Heartland as well as local nursing house, etc. I love cooking and traveling.
Top 5 News:
- 2018 - 12 Paper of "Can Online Self-Reports Assist in Real-Time Identification of Influenza Vaccination Uptake? A Cross-Sectional Study of Influenza Vaccine-Related Tweets in the US, 2013-2017" was accepted by BMJ Open;
- 2018 - 08 Paper of "Modeling Temporality of Human Intentions by Domain Adaptation" was accepted by EMNLP 2018;
- 2018 - 05 Paper of "Examining Temporality in Document Classification" was accepted by ACL 2018 as oral presentation, acceptance rate: 24%;
- Conference Reviewer:
- ICWSM'19, NAACL'19
- Journal Reviewer:
- Future Generation Computer Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Review
- 2nd Reviewer:
- WWW'17, EMNLP'17, AAAI'18, NAACL'18, EMNLP'18,