Wisconsin Burners Home
Welcome to the Wisconsin Burners Site!
** Brought to you by the Institute for Thought! **
"A Summer of Burn-n-Learn Classes and Meetings Continues, (nearly) Every Sunday 7pm at BurningSnow Center, 2578 N. Weil Street, Milwaukee, WI, 53212"
Meet your fellow Burners, past, present, and future, while learning how to build all sorts of useful things. Our projects for this summer span electronics, programming, making sturdy, instant structures, water reclamation systems, lighting systems, talking interactive art, crating fun interactive games and much more!
Free and open to the public!
Check our Calendar for details!
The Burning Man culture exists year-round in Wisconsin through local meetings, events, and a spirit of innovation and information exchange. Since 2001 the Wisconsin Regional Contact office has helped connect the Wisconsin area to the Burning Man culture. We have many resources for you.
- Need info about Burning Man? Get in touch with your Wisconsin Regional Contacts, Eric and Marilyn, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the Wisconsin Announce newsletter here.
- Our Calendar keeps you up-to-date about Burner events in the area.
- Our Discussion Group lets you talk to the other Burners across Wisconsin and share ideas. Why not sign up now?
- The BurningSNOW Center in Milwaukee is a year-round community meeting place with interactive art, participatory events, workshops,"build parties" and more.
- Snowflake Village, established in 2001, helps connect Wisconsin, Great Lakes, and world artists to the big event in the desert.
- We do roving meet-n-greet events around the State for Burners to meet and mingle. Want one in your town? Contact us.