Welcome to the Wisconsin Burners Site. Brought to you by the Institute for Thought, a Wisconsin Nonprofit.
Recent Events coordinated by the Institute:
- Clevian Camp in Snowflake Village, Black Rock City, Aug 25, 2018 – Sep 3, 2018
- Burner Art installation at Milwaukee MakerFaire, Sept 29 and Sept 30, 2018
- BurningSnow Center a venue on the 53212 Studio and Gallery Tour, Oct 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Decompression at BurningSnow Oct 13, 2018
Ongoing Events include Programming every Sunday at 7pm at the BurningSnow Center, 2578 N. Weil Street Milwaukee. Besides the general meetings, a new series of classes will be starting soon, where we will be building some laser art, some talking art, and playing with combustion-fired vortex guns. Free and open to the public. Check our Calendar for details!
Upcoming Events include the Burning Ball, Saturday December 15th!
The Burning Man culture exists year-round in Wisconsin through local meetings, events, and a spirit of innovation and information exchange. Since 2001 the Wisconsin Regional Contact office has helped connect the Wisconsin area to the Burning Man culture. We have many resources for you.
- Need info about Burning Man? Get in touch with your Wisconsin Regional Contacts, Eric and Marilyn, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the Wisconsin Announce newsletter here.
- Our Calendar keeps you up-to-date about Burner events in the area.
- Our Discussion Group lets you talk to the other Burners across Wisconsin and share ideas. Why not stop in and say hi now?
- The BurningSNOW Center in Milwaukee is a year-round community meeting place with interactive art, participatory events, workshops,"build parties" and more.
- Snowflake Village, established in 2001, helps connect Wisconsin, Great Lakes, and world artists to the big event in the desert.
- Burner Burners Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/WisconsinBurners
- We do roving meet-n-greet events around the State for Burners to meet and mingle. Want one in your town? Contact us.