Internship in Gesture, Language and Cognition
- working on current projects which are related to gestures and speech of typically and atypically developing (autistic) children
- working as a team of research assistants/ undergraduate students
- coding and analying gestures
- preparing for experimental stimuli
- providing technical support
- collecting data at university, kindergartens and participants' homes
Professional training and supervision will be provided. Interested applicants should email to Dr. So Wing Chee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Graduate Studies (Ph.D. and Master)
interested in the study of gesture in language and cognitive development, special education, and cross-cultural contexts.