To teach lifelong skills through the sport of volleyball:
- Work Cooperatively
- Personal Responsibility
- Appropriate Behavior
- Work Ethic
Everyone plays a different yet valuable role in the success of our program.
Player Program Rules
- Be Committed
- No Negative Comments
- Do What You Are Suppose To Do When You Are Suppose To Do It
Possible Consequences for Rule Violations Are:
- Coach on One
- Sit a Game or Match
- Program Job
- Time away from the program/team
- Expulsion from program/team
Parent Program Rules
- A - Attend as often as you can...it shows your son you care.
- B - Behave in an honarable always...you reflect our program as much as we do.
- C - Coaching is for the coaches...we can't have division when unity is our goal.
Lines of Communication
- Player and coach
- Player, Parent and Coach at a scheduled meeting
- Player, Parent, Coach, AD at a scheduled meeting