Welcome to the West Middle School PAC (Parent Advisory Committee)!
We hope you are enjoying the fall and are looking forward to another great year as much as we are! We are grateful for our amazing WMS community and are thankful for your support!
REMINDER: PICTURE DAY IS THIS
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH
- Keep an eye on our website.
- Sign up for the PAC email list. (link to the right!)
- Follow the WMS PAC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/westmiddleschoolpacandover
- Send in WMS PAC dues and learn what programs the dues support. (see below!)
- Check out the teacher wishlists for teams & grade levels
PAC DONATIONSMembership is $40/family, although any amount is appreciated.We are encouraging parents to pay on-line, it simplifies the donation process in many ways. Paying online is just as simple as placing any internet order, all major credit cards are accepted and no account creation is necessary. If you already have a PayPal account, we do ask that you use option (2) below to help us reduce processing fees.
The WMS Pac is a 501 (c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible. Remember to check with your company to see if they will match funds.
You can pay your PAC dues via PayPal:1. If you have a PayPal account, please donate on the WMS PAC Page at PayPal Giving Fund: DONATEYour tax deductible receipt will indicate that you made a donation to PayPal Giving Fund, but know that 100% of your donation will reach the WMS PAC. *This saves us processing fees and allows us to receive 100% of your donation.
2. Credit card via Paypal: DONATE (if you don't have a PayPal account)After you click the 'Donate' button, just ignore the 'Log in to PayPal' box, or enter the amount and click NEXT, then look for the credit card images.
Some of the programs the WMS PAC dues help support:
· Curriculum Enrichment Programs for Each Grade
. Grade level dances
. School improvement such as windscreens for the basketball courts
· Spring BBQ/Open House
· Technology purchases
· Parent to Parent Contribution
· Financial Stipends for Supplies to Each WMS teacher
· Teacher Appreciation Celebrations
· 8th Grade Career Day
· WEB Program
· 8th Grade "Graduation" Celebration
- You can sign up for the email list or change your information at any time during the year.
- We do not share your email information with any other groups.
- To make sure PAC emails don’t end up in your spam/junk folder, add the following email address to your contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can change your subscribed email address by opening an email sent by us and scrolling to the bottom of the email. Click on the Update Profile/Email Address link. A link will be emailed to you to update your information.
- To unsubscribe and remove yourself from our list, click on the SafeUnsubscribe link at the bottom of an email.
- You can subscribe more than one email address to the PAC Email list for your child AND you only need to enter the directory's address and contact information once if it is the same information. Just enter the directory information on the profile of one of the email addresses, and for the other enter only the required fields with a red asterisk.
Other Ways to Support West Middle School
To process and donate:Download the Box Tops AppScan your receipt within 14 days of purchase to receive Box Top earningSelect West Middle School PAC on the App and scan your receipt from each purchase. *All proceeds go towards the PAC to support student enrichment programs.For more info: https://www.boxtops4education.com