2016 Girls' Swim and Dive
All athletes interested in trying out for the 2016 Fall Season: below is information regarding registration. All athletes must be completely registered, have an updated physical and have paid the fee to be on the team. All information regarding the Girls' Swim and Dive team (tryouts, registration, practice times, etc.) can be found on this site under the "2016 Season Info" to the left of the page. Keep looking back to this page for updates on the 2016 Schedule, Ethics Letter, Lettering Policy, etc.
Online registration for high school athletics is from Wednesday, July 6th to Wednesday, August 10th. Due to construction, the Athletic Office will be at Central Middle School this summer until Monday, August 1st when it will be moved back to the high school. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 3:00pm. We highly encourage you to use online registration to reduce confusion, paper, data entry, and process your payment in a quick and efficient manner.
1. Go to the Wayzata High School Website (www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/whs) and click on the E-Pay Link.
2. Follow the steps listed on the welcome screen.
a. You must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Activities Office. Physical must be dated after 6/15/2014 for the 2016-2017 school year. If you complete steps b and c without a current physical on file,you will not be registered. The athletic office fax number to submit a physical is 763-745-6625.
b. Click on Eligibility Form in the school store. Fill out and submit the form to the Activities Office once per school year.
c. Click on the appropriate sport link on the web page and make your payment online ($165.00 for the Girls’ Swim and Dive Fall Season).
3. Eligibility Form needs to be turned in only once per school year. If you register “in person” for a winter or spring sport and already played a fall sport, you will only need to turn in your fee. If you register “online’ you will need to make your payment at the school store.
4. Information packets for each sport will be available prior to the start of each season online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/Page/8200
5. You must be chemical/alcohol free.
6. You must be committed to the team.
7. You must be a grade 7–12 student in the Wayzata school district.
"Week of" Schedule
High School Coaches Elizabeth Hansen, Heather Arseth, Beth Shimanski and Mike Yasis
Elizabeth: (work number) 612-250-2178
Heather: (work number)
Beth: (work number) 763-525-7704
Mike (work number) 612-290-0923
Middle School Coaches Candice Ledman and Ellen Stowe
Candice: (email) email@example.com
Ellen: (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
***This website is not part of the official Wayzata Public Schools website. Independent District 284 is not responsible for accuracy or content of this page or external links to this site.