2015 Girls' Swim and Dive
All girls interested in trying out for the Wayzata Girls' Swim and Dive team, registration information is below. No athlete can try out unless/until she meets all requirements (which include filling out the appropriate registration forms, having an up-to-date physical, and paying the registration fee). Other information, including tryouts, team expectations, meet and practice schedules, etc. can be found on the links to the left of this page. If you have any question or concerns, please contact Elizabeth Hansen at 612.250.2178 or Elizabeth.email@example.com.
2015 REGISTRATION INFO
Online registration for high school athletics is from Monday, July 6th to Wednesday, August 5th. Due to construction, the Athletic Office will be at Central Middle School this summer. We highly encourage you to use online registration to reduce confusion, paper, data entry, and process your payment in a quick and efficient manner.
1. Go to the Wayzata High School Website (www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/whs) and click on the E-Pay Link.
2. Follow the steps listed on the welcome screen.
a. You must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Activities Office. Physical must be dated after 6/15/2013 for the 2015-2016 school year. If you complete steps b and c without a current physical on file, you will not be registered. The athletic office fax number to submit a physical is 763-745-6625.
b. Click on Eligibility Form in the school store. Fill out and submit the form to the Activities Office once per school year.
c. Click on the appropriate sport link on the web page and make your payment online ($165.00 for the Girls' Swim and Dive Fall season).
3. Eligibility Form needs to be turned in only once per school year. If you register “in person” for a winter or spring sport and already played a fall sport, you will only need to turn in your fee. If you register “online’ you will need to make your payment at the school store.
4. Information packets for each sport will be available prior to the start of each season online at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/whs/athletics
5. You must be chemical/alcohol free
6. You must be committed to the team.
7. You must be a grade 7-12 student in the Wayzata school district.
"Week Of" Schedule
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Coach Elizabeth Hansen firstname.lastname@example.org 763-745-6959
High School Coaches Elizabeth Hansen, Leah Foreman-Keiser, Beth Shimanski and Mike Yasis
Elizabeth: (work number) 612-250-2178
Leah: (work number) 952-475-3269
Beth: (work number) 763-525-7704
Mike (work number) 612-290-0923
Middle School Coaches Candice Ledman and Mike Ballard
Candice: (email) email@example.com
Mike: (work number) 612-327-0910