Terms of Contract
Articles placed on consignment with VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT are consigned with authorization to sell those articles at the consigned prices.
- THE VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT will retain (40%) of the sale price, as a sales commission, and remit the remaining sixty percent (60%) to the consignor.
- THE VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT is not liable for loss or damage due to earthquake, fire theft, breakage,or any other cause.
- Articles placed on consignment may be reduced ten percent (10%) after 21 days; and after an additional 14 days shall be reduce twenty percent (20%) from the starting price;and after two more weeks will be reduce by a total of percent (30%); at the end of the sixty-three (63) days articles are to be picked up.
- Items left at THE VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT beyond 68 days from the date consigned will forfeit to the store and VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT reserves the right to donate to charity, sell, or otherwise dispose of any and all items left over 68 days from the date consigned (Receipt upon request.)
- THE VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT may terminate this consignment at any time with notice to the consignor. THE VILLAGE CONSIGNMENT will have a lien for storage of items not picked up within 10th days of giving notice to the consignor of said termination.
- Payments are made by check, and may be picked up after the 10th day of the month following the month that the article sells.