How to Consign
How It Works:
- e-mail us pictures to village202@gmail
- Provide any historical information of the item such as price paid, manufacturer, artist, materials, etc.
- If we can sell it, we'll have you bring it in.
- You are also welcome to bring items to our store for evaluation, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM.Together we'll come up with a price, if we can take the item.
- Items remain at original price for 21 days, and then are marked down by 10%. Additional mark downs are made at scheduled periods, and we have 2 months to sell the item.
- It is a 50% split.
- Items must be clean: they will be evaluated according to condition, style, and quality. Only the best will be accepted.
- Boxes will be disposed of, as we do not have space to store them.
- You must call at the end of the month to check if items have sold.
- You must pick up your check at the store after the eleventh of the month, following the month of the sale date.
- You must provide your own manpower when bringing in and picking up large, heavy items. (Or you can hire one of our recommended moving guys.)
- Unsold items MUST be picked up within 5 days after the expiration date of the contract.
- Consignors are responsible to pick up unsold items and schedule a date to pick them up.
- Consignors will not be contacted nor reminded of their items expiration date.
- Items that remain unclaimed 5 days after the expiration date, will become property of Village Consignment.
- Items can be donated to charity, or may be disposed of at our discretion, without notice or liability.
- We will treat your valuable items with the best of care, but we are not liable, or responsible under any circumstances for any type of loss or damage or any cause.