Bionanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, BioMEMS, Biosensor, Bioseparations
- BioMEMS devices and Biosensors development
- Separation and identification of biomolecules
including protein and human cancer and stem cells
- Wearable diagnostic health monitoring device
- Rapid on-site environmental monitoring device
- Jiang Yang, Ji-Hyuk Yu, J. Rudi Strickler, Woo-Jin Chang, Sundaram Gunasekaran, “Pocket-size electrochemical microfluidic devices for enzyme-free glucose sensing based on one-step modification of screen printed electrodes with chitosan/reduced graphene oxide/Ni nanoparticles”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 47, 530-538, 2013.
- Aaron Chen, Tom Byvank, Woo-Jin Chang, Atul Bharde, Greg Vieira, Brandon Miller, Jeffrey J. Chalmers, Rashid Bashir and Ratnasingham Sooryakumar, “On-chip Magnetic Separation and Encapsulation of Cells in Droplets”, Lab Chip, 13, 1172-1181, 2013.