Bionanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, BioMEMS, Biosensor, Bioseparations
- BioMEMS devices and Biosensors development
- Separation and identification of biomolecules
including protein and human cancer and stem cells
- Wearable diagnostic health monitoring device
- Rapid on-site environmental monitoring device
- Jiang Yang, Tae-Joon Kwak, Xiaodong Zhang, Woo-Jin Chang (co-corresponding author), Sundaram Gunasekaran, Iridium oxide-reduced graphene oxide hybrid thin film modified screen-printed electrode as disposable electrochemical paper microfluidic pH sensor, Journal of Visualized Experiments, in Press, 2015.
- In Soo Park, Jaewoo Lee, Gyudo Lee, Kiwhan Nam, Taewoo Lee, Woo-Jin Chang, Hansung Kim, Sei-Young Lee, Jongbum Seo, Dae Sung Yoon, Sang Woo Lee, Real-time analysis of biological properties in live cells within a microfluidic dielectrophoresis device, Anan. Chem., published online, 2015.