Bionanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, BioMEMS, Biosensor, Bioseparations
- BioMEMS devices and Biosensors development
- Separation and identification of biomolecules
including protein and human cancer and stem cells
- Wearable diagnostic health monitoring device
- Rapid on-site environmental monitoring device
- In Soo Park, Jaewoo Lee, Gyudo Lee, Kiwhan Nam, Taewoo Lee, Woo-Jin Chang, Hansung Kim, Sei-Young Lee, Jongbum Seo, Dae Sung Yoon, Sang Woo Lee, Real-time analysis of biological properties in live cells within a microfluidic dielectrophoresis device, Anan. Chem., published online, 2015.
- Junguk Hwang, Joo-Hyung Choi, Bumjoon Choi, Gyudo Lee, Sang Woo Lee, Yoon-Mo Koo, Woo-Jin Chang (corresponding author), Microfluidic room temperature ionic liquid droplet generation depending on the hydrophobicity and interfacial tension, Kor. J. Chem. Eng., accepted, 2015.