Bionanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, BioMEMS, Biosensor, Bioseparations
- BioMEMS devices and Biosensors development
- Separation and identification of biomolecules
including protein and human cancer and stem cells
- Wearable diagnostic health monitoring device
- Rapid on-site environmental monitoring device
- Tae Joon Kwak, Maria Alejandra Najera, Young Gyu Nam, Sang Woo Lee, J. Rudi Strickler, and Woo-Jin Chang (corresponding author), Convex Grooves in Staggered Herringbone Mixer Improve Mixing Efficiency of Laminar Flow in Microchannel, PLoS One, Published Online, 2016. [ http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166068 ]
- Jiang Yang, Tae-Joon Kwak, Xiaodong Zhang, Woo-Jin Chang (co-corresponding author), Sundaram Gunasekaran, Iridium oxide-reduced graphene oxide hybrid thin film modified screen-printed electrode as disposable electrochemical paper microfluidic pH sensor, Journal of Visualized Experiments, in Press, 2016.