Bionanotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, BioMEMS, Biosensor, Bioseparations
- BioMEMS devices and Biosensors development
- Separation and identification of biomolecules
including protein and human cancer and stem cells
- Wearable diagnostic health monitoring device
- Rapid on-site environmental monitoring device
- Rajesh Seenevasan, Woo-Jin Chang (co-corresponding author), Sundaram Gunasekaran, Highly Sensitive Detection and Removal of Lead Ions in Water using Cysteine-Functionalized Graphene Oxide/Polypyrrole Nanocomposite Film Electrode, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Published online, 7(29), 15935-15943, 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.5b03904.
- In Soo Park, Jaewoo Lee, Gyudo Lee, Kiwhan Nam, Taewoo Lee, Woo-Jin Chang, Hansung Kim, Sei-Young Lee, Jongbum Seo, Dae Sung Yoon, Sang Woo Lee, Real-time analysis of biological properties in live cells within a microfluidic dielectrophoresis device, Anan. Chem., 87, 5914-5920, 2015.