- Assignments must be submitted by the deadline. We will use the --revision flag to checkout the most recent version of your code checked in before the deadline.
- You can use the svn log command to view the history of your commits.
- You are required to submit a jar file containing all of your java files and all of your class files. If the name of the class containing the main method is specified by the assignment, you must include such a class.
- Please use the following naming conventions:
- In your main repository, create a cs682 directory.
- Inside of cs682, create directories named lab1... and project1....
- Do not use upper case letters (eg Lab1).
- Do not add extra zeros (eg lab01).