Scout BSA Troop 555
Welcome to Scout BSA Troop 555
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23116
Troop 555 has served Mechanicsville, Virginia since 1983. Since the troop was formed, 65 of our scouts have achieved the rank of Eagle. Browse our site to learn more about us, visit one of our meetings, or contact us at email@example.com to learn more. We meet every Tuesday Night from 7:30 pm to 9:15 pm. Check back often as new items are always being added.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Please Sign Up Here!
Did you know that simply shopping at Kroger with your Kroger card can help make scouting better for the boys in our troop? It's very simple, and you don't need to be a scouting family or have a scout in your family to sign up! Please take a few minutes to sign up today, it doesn't affect your Kroger rewards at all, it just helps out the troop. And tell your friends and relatives to sign up too! Thank you!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- REMEMBER, all participants of an organization are required to re-enroll each year beginning August 1st.