Art/Sci News and Announcements
Art/Sci Faire Mentoring Group on Facebook
Posted Feb 23, 2016, 7:12 AM by Kristen Gilpinhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/978714172195164/
This group is designed to help people interested in entering the Arts and Sciences Faires in Trimaris by providing a judgement free zone where questions can be asked and answered and where various Art/Sci topic can be reviewed.
2016 Arts and Sciences Faire: Awards and Accolades
Posted Feb 24, 2016, 10:14 AM by Brian Rider
Populace Acclaim - Cian Mac Cullough for his three legged turned chairLaurel's Acclaim - Tablet woven band, Nishi Gori
Coronets Acclaim - Elizabethan Pomander - Amen HotepCrown's Acclaim - Beaded Pouch - Alane GodwinNon pareil - Countess Dulcia for her Roman Rag Doll
Gulf War Champions:
Roman Rag Doll - Countess Dulcia
Three Legged Chair -Cian Mac Cullough
Beaded Pouch - Alane Godwin
Tablet Woven Band - Nishi Gori
Reticello - Adelina de Bretigny
14th Century Undergarments - Alysoun Jeunterre
Elizabethan Miniatures - Mayken Van Der Alst
Vocal Performance - Killian Bauer
Site under Redesign
Posted Feb 22, 2016, 5:38 AM by Kristen GilpinGreetings all!The Arts and Sciences site is undergoing a redesign and organization over the next few weeks. Look for upcoming changes and better organization coming soon!
New TRU Chancellor!
Posted Apr 3, 2014, 10:34 AM by KMOAS Trimaris
I would like to announce that Mistress Anna Alicia Von Rheinhardt, OL has agreed to take on the role as our new TRU Chancellor. Her information is listed below. Should you have any questions, please contact her about our TRU program. They next TRU check-in is scheduled for TMT.
Trimarian Royal University Chancellor
Mistress Anna Alicia Von Rheinhardt, OL
mka Susan Allen
7 Sapphire Way
Ocala, FL 34472
Kingdom Art/Sci 2014- Honors and Accolades
Posted Jan 21, 2014, 7:50 AM by KMOAS TrimarisCrown's Acclaim: Johann Van Leuden - Wheel Lock RifleCoronet's Acclaim: Dalkr Grabarthr - Making and Calibrating a Norse Sun CompassLaurel's Acclaim: Cian mac Cullough - Reproduction of a 16th Century Italian SgabelloPopulace Acclaim: Brendan Ackbourne - Kaushi-Kusari (A Japanese Maille)Patron of the Arts and Sciences: Barony of Darkwater with 21 entriesChampion of the Arts and Sciences: Melissent Jaquelinne la ChanteresseNon-Pariel:1.) Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse - My Love is Gone2.) Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse - Medea's Monologue based upon the play Euripedes (prose)3.) Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse - Medea's Monologue based upon the play Euripedes (performance)4.) Brygyt d'Arcy - 14th Century Women's HeadwearGulf Wars Champions:
- Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse - for one of her three perfect scored performances!
- Milesenda De Bourges - 15th Century Linen Banner
- HL Brygyt d'Arcy - 14th Century Women's Headwear
- Lady Elyn verch Gwilim - Reproduction of Tablet Weaving from Snartemo Grave V
- Sgt Kenwrec Wulfe - Mid 14th Century Greathelm
- Johann Van Leuden - Wheel Lock Rifle
- Dalkr Grabarthr - Making and Calibrating a Norse Sun Compass
- Dmitri Skomorochov - 14th Century Relic Kit
- Maria de Andalusia - 16th c childs stick horse
- Catherine Browne of Coventry - Manesse Codex
- Duncan Arthur Ross the Black - After the 9th c Slavic Shoe found at Mecklenberg Castle in Germany
- Eva ingean Alaxandair - Replica of an Early 14th Century Pewter Button