Home

Thielmann's Annual Youth Bowling Tournament.
The Youth Scholarship Bowling Tournament is going to be held on Sunday, March 13th, 2016.  The youth who enter will meet professional bowler, Brain Valenta.  Each youth that enters the tournament will have their picture taken with Brian Valenta and will receive an 8X10 print of that picture for autographs.

95% percent of the proceeds will go to scholarships for the youth bowlers, deposited into the USBC Smart Fund and distributed upon high school graduation.  The other 5% of the proceeds will go to the local Make a Wish Foundation.

To learn more about this Scholarship Tournament - Click Here!

2015-2016 Scholarship Recipients

Each year Thielmann's Athletic Club awards a college scholarship to a graduating senior from either North, or South High School Sheboygan, WI.  This has been a tradition since 1981 (see history). Our first award was for $300 but, we have continued to grow and raise our scholarship to $6,000.  This year we have decided to pick two recipients and award each graduate $3,000!

Samuel Selk

Sheboygan South High School

&

Hazel Dulmes

Sheboygan North High School

Scholarship Recipient

See the full list of recipients...click here